Kaos GL: Organizing through rainbow networks
We asked the president of the association, Seçin Tuncel, about the working groups and networks throughout the country, and how Kaos GL is organized in different fields.
Kaos GL: Lynch attempt against Barbaros Şansal is a hate crime!
Kaos GLs statement on Barbaros Şansals having become a target and taken into custody, and lynching attempt: Freedom of expression is a legal right, but lynching is a hate crime!
LGBTI activist arrested due to social media activities!
Balikesir University student, LGBTI activist and the witness of October 10th Ankara massacre Uğur Büber was arrested on the grounds of his social media activities.
Refugee transgender woman was killed in Istanbul
Syrian refugee transgender woman Werde was killed in her home in Istanbul.
Other News and Articles in This Category
- Symposium against Discrimination took place in Ankara
- 5th Symposium against Discrimination to take place in Ankara
- LGBT SOS Help Line from Serbia
- Lawyers Levent Pişkin and Cahit Kırkazak released
- Government stopped the activities of child rights organisation Gündem Çocuk!
- LGBTI activist and lawyer Levent Pişkin is detained
- Intersex activism in Turkey
- High school students protested homophobic discrimination
- Meet the Refugee Support Map!
- Intersex young people speak out: We are here!
- Symposium against Discrimination will focus on social services
- Effects of attacks on the trans sex workers in Ankara
- Correct declaration of gender to take a train!
- Situation of LGBTI Rights in Turkey and Recommendations is now available online!
- Hrant Dink Award goes to Diyarbakir Bar Association and Theresa Kachindamoto
- 8th Hrant Dink Award Ceremony to be held on September 22
- Coalition for Sexual Rights in Muslim Societies wrote a letter to Erdoğan
- Trans in Turkey
- Demonstration in Istanbul for Hande Kader: We want to die of natural causes
- UN Women and UNFPA condemn hate murders in Turkey
- Which one of your houses will Hande Kaders murderer come out of?
- Trans woman burned and murdered in Istanbul
- Syrian gay refugee killed in Istanbul
- Human Rights Observation Report of Trans Pride March
- Reactions to the Orlando Attack in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Istanbul Governor bans Trans and LGBTI+ Pride
- After 35 years, I am in university for my usurped right to education
- Human Rights Committee that discriminates LGBTIs is now official!
- Minister of Justice Bozdağ: We never add sexual orientation to the legislation
- Open letter to homophobic university from a gay student
- Turkish municipality giving LGBTI seminars at schools
- Are the claims that LGBTI prison is being built true?
- What is The Underwear Rule?
- LGBTIs demand removal of fence at Greek-Macedonian border
- GAP Turkey branch forced a gay staff member to resign
- A trans woman in İstanbul has been killed
- Turkish government excludes LGBTI people from Equality Agency
- Justice for Zirve, justice for us
- Turkeys rainbow family documentary to be screened in Baku
- Turkish Consitutional Court to review Gender Reassignment Law
- Using childhood as a weapon against queer bodies
- Discrimination is mostly experienced during job interviews
- Unnatural sexual activities according to Supreme Court
- Prosecution rejects complaint against calling for massacring LGBTIs
- Psychiatrists should create safe environment for children
- Families hide when LGBTI adolescents come out