What is The Underwear Rule?
The Underwear Rule is a simple guide to help parents explain tochildren where others should not try to touch them, how to reactand where to seek help.
Turkey’s rainbow family documentary to be screened in Baku
“My Child”, a Turkish documentary telling the stories of parents with LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans) kids, will be screened in Baku on Friday.
Using childhood as a weapon against queer bodies
A queer activist from Italy, Renato Busarello answered our questions regarding “civil union” legislation
Two families, two funerals: Trans Angels make up a new family
Trans Angels, a solidarity group among trans women in Turkey, took action following the death of two trans women in last two weeks. Oyku Ay, the leading figure of the group, told kaosGL.org how they claimed the funerals and stood together.
Other News and Articles in This Category
|Page: 1 / 1|
- Turkish LGBTI documentary brought hundreds together
- Two white lilies in the midst of blue: Ekin and Emrullah
- Kaos GL Magazine calls for articles on “Family”
- Same-sex couple threatened to death after engagement in Azerbaijan
- The Mother of Murdered Trans Woman Talks on Trans Rights
- Ireland’s referendum on gay marriage will wait till 2015
- “Marriage Equality debates fired the imaginations of our community”
- Ireland’s 3 political parties speak to kaosGL.org on Marriage Equality
- Marriage Equality as a tool for trans recognition in Ireland?
- Irish Government to finally speak on gay marriage
- “Family Matters”: ILGA-Europe’s annual conference starts tomorrow!
- 41 days before Irish Government talks about Marriage Equality
- No Place for LGBTs in Government’s Family Portrait
- French « First » Same-Sex Marriage Highly Anticipated!
- Turkey: Revoking Same-Sex Adoptions
- “Government Doesn’t Need to Search for Lesbians in Other Cultures”
- Local Correspondent Training for Families
- LISTAG Families to Meet at Correspondent Trainings
- Argentina passes gay marriage law for foreigners
- Psychiatrist Dr. Koray Baþar: Families should support each other for their LGBT children!
- They Are After A ‘First’
- Turkey objects to gay marriage allusion in council document
- Lawyers call record imprisonment for conscientious objector