Kaos GL met with medicine students
Aylime Aslý Demir from Kaos GL explained to doctor candidates how current health policies affect LGBTIs.
“Psychiatrists should create safe environment for children”
Symposium against Discrimination which is dedicated to Psychologist Mahmut Þefik Nil as one of the founders of Kaos GL Associations, ended with the presentation of Dr. Koray Baþar.
“Families hide when LGBTI adolescents come out”
Prof.Dr Þahika Yüksel and Dr. Seven Kaptan gave a voice to the troubles occur as they work with families of LGBTI adolescents.
“Can’t adolescents be free of their parents”
Prof.Dr. Þahika Yüksel and Dr. Seven Kaptan defined the troubles of gay and bisexual adolescents.
Other News and Articles in This Category
|Page: 1 / 1|
- “People’s prejudices still exist under white coat”
- “Health is the right of heterosexuals!”
- “Intersex bodies are being pathologized”
- “Why and how homosexuality has been identified as a disease?”
- How health policies affect LGBTI people?
- Difficulties in gender re-assignment process
- “LGBT people experienced the worst sin, crime and disease predicament”
- 4th Symposium against Discrimination to take place in Ankara
- Free health support for trans guesthouse from Besiktas Municipality
- Social work experts: The fight against anti-LGBTI discrimination is our responsibility!
- Turkish Psychological Association launches LGBTI unit
- The Story of an HIV-Positive Gay Man: At First They Show Compassion, Then They Flee
- To Live Togehter Positively in Germany
- Workshops against Psychological-Psychiatric Homophobia
- The Hospital’s Exam on Trans
- Lebanese Psychiatric Society: Homosexuality is not a disease
- Albanian Socialist Party Brings Forward the Issue of LGBT’s Right to Health
- Removing discrimination from the questionnaire of blood donation in B&H
- U.S.A. to host International AIDS conference
- Chile revoked law against blood donation for gays
- Kaos GL Launches Free Consultancy Services
- Erbaydar and Candansayar are in Wednesday Workshops
- Hýv Cases Rise, Discrimination Against Patients Still A Problem
- WHO urges equal access to HIV services for gay men