A feminist organisation from Bosnia-Herzegovina: CURE
Marija Vuletic; from Bosnia-Herzegovina is going to give a speech in the 5th Symposium against Discrimination.
Commission on the Status of Women completed its 60th session
The 60th session of the UN Commission on the Status of Women took place in New York.
Bruised, gendered, melancholic... Feminists discussed “body” in Ankara
The 5th Feminist Forum of Kaos GL Association took place in Ankara last weekend. Here are some snapshots from the forum that focused on the theme “body” this year.
Feminist Forum asks: Is there a way out of Turkey’s sexual fascism?
The 5th Feminist Forum started yesterday with the opening speech by Prof. Dr. Alev Ozkazanc: “The period we’ve been going through is an extreme and exaggerated display of masculinity. We need to find a way out of this sexual fascism.”
Other News and Articles in This Category
- Ankara: Women took streets for March 8 despite governorate ban
- Homophobia and transphobia in Divorce Commission: Lesbians cannot be left to their own devices
- Istanbul municipalities put up rainbow billboards for March 8
- Why are women outside the labor market?
- Lesbian story contest: Changing lives through writing encouraged me to write more
- Lesbian desire: Let’s increase that “shame”
- Women’s publishing experiences: Everything is a “women’s issue”
- Program of 4th International Feminist Forum announced
- “When she hugs me, I feel warm inside”
- Getting ready for March 8: Take streets with “girl friendship”
- 4th International Feminist Forum: Queer and feminist alliance in politics
- Istanbul Convention- GREVIO Election: This election should not count!
- Women’s and LGBTI organizations: It is not creation, but Constitution!
- 243 women’s organizations object to sexual crimes bill
- Kaos GL to Attend the US Workshop “Feminism and Authoritarianism in the Middle East”
- Little space to move between the secular, liberal and ultra-Orthodox men’s battle
- “Cisgender and Transgender Women Have A Lot in Common”
- Women’s Snapshots from Egypt, Switzerland, Japan & Armenia
- „I might be living in a fake state, but the rights violations in my state are not fake“
- "The LGBTI Movement Did Not Begin With Gezi"
- After the 3rd International Feminist Forum: Peace, Resistance and Feminism
- Various Feminisms to Meet in Ankara on March 14-16
- LBT Women, Too, Met in Ankara to “Break the Chain”
- Kaos GL Calls For the 3rd International Feminist Forum
- The Regional Women’s Convening starts in Jordan
- Strauss-Kahn, accused of rape and assault, becomes Serbia’s economy expert
- The brave women of the Turkish protests
- Egypt: Revolution never shined for women in the first place
- Feminism and Sexual Diversity panels at the World Social Forum
- Streeets of Tunis Welcome the World Social Forum
- Kaos GL at the Regional Women’s Meeting in Tunisia
- Feminists Met Against War, Conservatism, Nationalism and Heterosexism
- Lesbian Feminists From Tunisia, Algeria, Serbia and Albania Were in Ankara
- Program of the 2nd Feminist Forum Announced
- Let’s Meet at the 2nd International Feminist Forum!
- Feminist Lesbian Activist Lepa Mladjenovic of Serbia Soon in Ankara!
- Anne Klein Women’s Award 2013: Lepa Mladenovic
- Migrants, as the scapegoats of right wing politics in Europe
- UN Women: How would you like the future be after 2015?
- Lesbian and Bisexual Women Preparing for November 25
- Women From Kaos GL React to Legitimization of Rape
- “Women’s Body, Sexuality and History”
- Kaos GL Organized Women’s Camp
- Morocco navy escorts abortion vessel out of port
- Chinese Government’s Apology to Feng Jianmei is Not Enough!
- “Notes of a feminist lesbian during wartime”