Sexuality and Gender in Utopias
In the second session of the 6th Feminist Forum, Yasemin Temizarabacý and Belma Fýrat discussed the forms of ‘Sexuality and Gender in Utopias’.
Hope and Twilight of Academy was discussed in Feminist Forum
6th Feminist Forum organized by Kaos GL Association started with the theme of “Utopia in the Twilight of Hope” in Neva Palas Hotel.
6th Feminist Forum begins: It’s necessary to see women’s pro-peace movement
6th Feminist Forum organized by Kaos GL started with the speech of Prof. Dr. Alev Özkazanç. Indicating that the majority of the signatories of the peace declaration are women, Özkazanç said, “It is necessary to see the growing pro-peace movement of women, particularly in Turkey.”
Program of 6th Feminist Forum announced
6th Feminist Forum is starting with “Utopia in the Twilight of Hope” theme on Saturday, 11th of March.
Other News and Articles in This Category
- Utopia in the Twilight of Hope: 6th Feminist Forum
- A feminist organisation from Bosnia-Herzegovina: CURE
- Commission on the Status of Women completed its 60th session
- Bruised, gendered, melancholic... Feminists discussed “body” in Ankara
- Feminist Forum asks: Is there a way out of Turkey’s sexual fascism?
- Ankara: Women took streets for March 8 despite governorate ban
- Homophobia and transphobia in Divorce Commission: Lesbians cannot be left to their own devices
- Istanbul municipalities put up rainbow billboards for March 8
- Why are women outside the labor market?
- Lesbian story contest: Changing lives through writing encouraged me to write more
- Lesbian desire: Let’s increase that “shame”
- Women’s publishing experiences: Everything is a “women’s issue”
- Program of 4th International Feminist Forum announced
- “When she hugs me, I feel warm inside”
- Getting ready for March 8: Take streets with “girl friendship”
- 4th International Feminist Forum: Queer and feminist alliance in politics
- Istanbul Convention- GREVIO Election: This election should not count!
- Women’s and LGBTI organizations: It is not creation, but Constitution!
- 243 women’s organizations object to sexual crimes bill
- Kaos GL to Attend the US Workshop “Feminism and Authoritarianism in the Middle East”
- Little space to move between the secular, liberal and ultra-Orthodox men’s battle
- “Cisgender and Transgender Women Have A Lot in Common”
- Women’s Snapshots from Egypt, Switzerland, Japan & Armenia
- „I might be living in a fake state, but the rights violations in my state are not fake“
- "The LGBTI Movement Did Not Begin With Gezi"
- After the 3rd International Feminist Forum: Peace, Resistance and Feminism
- Various Feminisms to Meet in Ankara on March 14-16
- LBT Women, Too, Met in Ankara to “Break the Chain”
- Kaos GL Calls For the 3rd International Feminist Forum
- The Regional Women’s Convening starts in Jordan
- Strauss-Kahn, accused of rape and assault, becomes Serbia’s economy expert
- The brave women of the Turkish protests
- Egypt: Revolution never shined for women in the first place
- Feminism and Sexual Diversity panels at the World Social Forum
- Streeets of Tunis Welcome the World Social Forum
- Kaos GL at the Regional Women’s Meeting in Tunisia
- Feminists Met Against War, Conservatism, Nationalism and Heterosexism
- Lesbian Feminists From Tunisia, Algeria, Serbia and Albania Were in Ankara
- Program of the 2nd Feminist Forum Announced
- Let’s Meet at the 2nd International Feminist Forum!
- Feminist Lesbian Activist Lepa Mladjenovic of Serbia Soon in Ankara!
- Anne Klein Women’s Award 2013: Lepa Mladenovic
- Migrants, as the scapegoats of right wing politics in Europe
- UN Women: How would you like the future be after 2015?
- Lesbian and Bisexual Women Preparing for November 25
- Women From Kaos GL React to Legitimization of Rape