Support for “No” from an LGBT software engineer
I actually developed website for fun at first, but I realized that before referendum it was visited intensively.
Manisa’s First LGBTI initiative 7 KAT is established!
Ilgýn and Zafer from newly established LGBTI initiative in Manisa, 7 KAT, told us the story of the initiative:
LGBTI activist Bulut Öncü lost their life in a traffic accident
LGBTI activist Bulut Öncü lost their life in a traffic accident this morning. We are deeply sorry for our loss…
“Our common regional efforts are crucial part of our survival”
Amarildo Fecanji from ERA: While we are getting stronger, we are also facing big challenges.
Other News and Articles in This Category
- Two LGBTI activists elected to People’s Democratic Congress’ General Assembly
- The only way is social peace, equality, freedom and justice!
- HDP co-chairs Selahattin Demirtaþ and Figen Yüksekdað are arrested
- A Kaos GL Representative in IGLYO
- Religious LGBTI people in ‘lonely lands’
- LGBTI rights from the Islamic, Christian and Jewish perspectives
- We dispersed on every street for the 14th Istanbul LGBTI+ Pride March!
- Istanbul LGBTI+ Pride Committee: We will not be able to hold the 14th Pride March
- Istanbul LGBTI+ Pride Week Commission Press Declaration
- Kaos GL’s condolences and support message
- My Pride story: Being born into love
- My Pride story: I’m here and resisting, my love!
- My Pride story: No descriptions!
- Despite the Governorate’s ban, Izmir holds the Pride March!
- Governor banned Izmir Pride
- My Pride story: We carry flowers in our mouths
- Tell your Pride story!
- Kaos GL visited 13 cities in April
- Homophobic obstinacy of Ankara Governorship: They banned the IDAHOT march twice!
- Ankara Governorship banned IDAHOT March
- 11th International Anti-Homophobia Meeting: Desire challenges the world!
- Turkish intelligence document: ISIS targets Kaos GL
- Human Rights Committee draft that discriminate LGBTIs has become law
- Kaos GL visited 11 cities in March
- It is not wise to exclude LGBTIs from the draft against discrimination
- Kaos GL met EU officials
- Kaos GL conducted activities in 26 cities, offered consultancy to 1754 people in 2015
- Hitting the ball on sexism: “I wish I hadn’t kicked that goal…”
- Car bombing kills 37 people in Ankara city center
- Ruling party MP considers homosexuality “one of the biggest threats”
- Kaos GL was in 6 different cities in January
- “Everyone deserves a safe bed”
- Kaos GL: We are with the academics who call for peace
- Gay referee wins lawsuit, court penalized discrimination
- Inquiry into police who attacked Pride Parade rejected
- What is the role of local administrations in social inclusion?
- How can we globalize the LGBTI rights?
- Rules of law exist for freedom
- Families of LGBTIs in Turkey dare to hope
- ‘’Laws against discrimination must be enacted’’
- ‘’Discrimination should be demolished to improve the society’’
- ‘’For LGBTI people, government’s assurance is significant at gaining rights’’
- CHP and HDP which support LGBTI rights got into parliament
- Final declaration of symposium of ‘Our Lost Ones and Us // Dying As The Other’
- ‘’Aren’t we going to be equal at death?’’
- “The things denied in life, are also denied in death”