Lets Remind the Turkish PM about LGBT Rights on IDAHO Day!
Kaos GL Association in Turkey is campaigning on social media this IDAHO day to reach out to Turkish Prime Minister, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.
Marriage For All, Nipped in the Bud?
About two weeks have passed since the definitive adoption of the Bill on same-sex marriage by the French parliament. The first battle has been successful, though war is not over.
The Regional Network Releases Its First Memorandum!
The Regional Network Against Homophobia, established in May 2011 with the participation of LGBTIQ organizations and initiatives in the Middle East, North Africa, the Balkans and Caucasus, has declared its first Annual Memorandum.
May 17 IDAHO celebrations in the region announced
Albania, Egypt, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia and Turkey have declared their IDAHO events for the week of May 17.
Other News and Articles in This Category
- The Regional Network to Declare Its First Annual Memorandum!
- French Senator Esther Benbassas Daily Quest For Equality
- Rainbow Bus against Homophobia from Istanbul to Ankara!
- We Are Meeting Against Homophobia on May 17th!
- LGBTs in Russia March on Labor Day: Solidarity is Stronger Than Repression!
- Mayor Shakhtoura: Responsible for Sexual and Racial Violations in Lebanon
- Lebanese Mayor Cracks Down on Gay Men in His Town Dekwaneh
- Albanian Prime Minister Berisha meets LGBT activists
- Montenegro to Improve Transgender Rights
- Anti-Homophobia Meeting to Talk About Peace
- LGBTI Organizations from Turkey, Armenia, Uganda and Lebanon Meet in Brussels
- Turkeys First Trans TV Reporter Reveals Her Story
- Montengro Allows Name Change for Trans People
- Colonel Father Kidnaps His Son, Authorities Silent
- Meeting Against Homophobia in Northeastern City of Kars
- Regional Network Against Homophobia Will Meet in Ankara
- Lesbian, Bisexual and Trans Women Gave Speeches in the Turkish Parliament
- Turkish Colonel Father Kidnapped His Own Son For Being Gay
- Montenegrin Government Came up With an LGBT Rights Strategy
- Will Jamaica Ever Face Its Colonial Homophobia?
- Suspected Gay Editors Outed in Macedonia
- What Knesset Means For Women, LGBTQs And Arabs
- Russian LGBT Network is Ready to Work With the State Duma
- Giving the Freedom to Children to Express Their Gender Identity
- Homophobia Kills David Kato but Fight still goes on
- 4th Regional Network Meeting in Ankara, on March 12-15
- Study Shows Albanian Youth Is Homophobic
- Killers of R.Ç. Still Accuse Each Other
- Montenegro: Ministry Support for LGBT NGOs
- Albanian Govt: Colleges Must End Using Anti-Gay Books in 60-days
- Young LGBT Activists Meeting Up in Thessaloniki!
- "Quran Is Not Against Homosexuality"
- Greek Hate Crime Units, Not For LGBTs
- Trans Activist, Lawyer, Professor: Tamara Adrián Hernández
- 2013 Calendar Against Discrimination from Albania
- Hate Crime Commited in Bosnia and Herzegovina on December 23rd
- Albania: Police and LGBT Organization Against Violence
- Trans Woman Murdered in İstanbul!
- Prime Minister of Kosovo condemns the homophobic attacks in Prishtina
- Swedish Prime Minister welcomes the biggest conference of LGBTI in the history
- Civil Society and Academia to Meet at the Football Field
- New Case of Homophobia in Croatian Sports
- Kaos GL will take part in ILGA World Conference
- Maurice Tomlinson Speech at David Kato Vision and Voice Award
- The housing rights of transgender citizens can not be seized!
- Ali Erol from Turkey recipient of 2013 David Kato Vision & Voice Award