LGBT Refugee Workshop Held in Ankara
Kaos GL and Amnesty International recently collaborated in a workshop, held May 11 at the Amnesty International Ankara branch, about the problems facing LGBT refugees.
Second “Pink Report” by Bosnia and Herzegovina Released
“Pink Report: Annual Report on the Human Rights Situation of LGBT Persons in BiH in 2012” has been released in Sarajevo.
31 PACE Parliamentarians Say "Stop!" to "Undue Provocation" in Turkish Law
On April 24, Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly members signed a declaration to condemn the use of “undue provacation” in Ahmet Ö.’s murder case.
Egyptian Comedian Youssef Accused of "Promoting Homosexuality"
Egyptian comedian Youssef recently accounced that he will be hosting an Egyptian gay singer on his show “El Bernameg”.
Other News and Articles in This Category
- A fair share of the revolution, please
- Kaos GL Meets with Principal Legal Adviser of EU Ombudsman
- Kaos GL Visited EU Institutions in Brussels
- Court of Appeals Shows Sympathy for Murders of Gays!
- Turkish Court Rules Gay Sex Is Natural
- Training for Lawyer’s Network Concluded in Ýzmir
- 59 Deputies From Republican People’s Party (CHP) Request LGBT Rights Inquiry
- Kaos GL Submits 2012 Hate Crime Report to European Institutions
- Training on Human Rights Reporting at Kaos GL
- Kaos GL’s Project Suggestions for Ministry of Interior
- Let The Turkish Government Report Itself!
- Attack to Fashion Designer Barbaros Þansal!
- Symposium Against Discriminations Concluded
- Regional Events in dedication to Human Rights Day, December 10
- Albanian NGOs Dissatisfied with Anti-Discrimination Commissioner
- Turkey Reproduces and Institutionalizes Discrimination Towards LGBTs
- How will LGBTs have access to social work?
- Symposium: Social Work for LGBTs!
- Social Change Program to be launched in Lebanon
- The Program of “Symposium Against Discriminations” Announced!
- Kaos GL Bringing Forward the Social Rights
- Equal Opportunities Program: Homophobia and Discrimination Workshop
- UN Human Rights Committee Review of Turkey
- Is Avcýlar Going to Be a New Lynch Area?
- Judith Butler calls for dialog to end hunger strikes
- Kaos GL’s Call for Lawyers against Discrimination
- The discrimination continues; the Government doesn’t correspond to the EU acquis!
- Hrant Dink Inspiring
- The New Constitution in Turkey: Not For Gays!
- Hateful Attacks on 3 LGBTs in Montenegro’s City Center
- Hate Crime Against Gay Teenager in Turkey
- Symposium Against Discriminations during the Human Rights Week
- Kaos GL Nominated for the Sepas Award
- “As with any legislation, its merits are in its implementation”
- Interview with Judith Butler
- 2nd International Intersex Forum announced
- Iraqi LGBTs can seek asylum in the Netherlands
- Democratic Party Member Clippinger visits LGBT Shelter in Montenegro
- The IDAHO 2012 Report is out!
- Symposium Against Discriminations on the Human Rights Week
- A Trans Woman Murdered in Antalya, Turkey
- Google Launches “Legalize Love” Campaign
- Brazil and South Africa Demand Gay Rights
- France to allow same-sex marriages and adoption rights in 2013
- Council asks: Defaming the Armenian national identity?
- The Problems of Imprisoned LGBTs are Being Rendered Invisible