Operation against executives of Cumhuriyet newspaper
Police has raided the houses of Cumhuriyet newspaper chief editor Murat Sabuncu and several columnists claiming “Cumhuriyet sponsors PKK/KCK (Kurdistan Workers' Party/Kurdistan Communities Union), FETÖ/PYD (Fethullahist Terrorist Organization/Parallel State Organization)” at the same time!
Houses of Cumhuriyet newspaper’s chief editor Murat Sabuncu and columnists Güray Öz, Hikmet Çetinkaya, Akın Atalay, Orhan Erinç and Musa Kart were raided by police earlier this morning.
Warrant of arrest has been issued for 13 executive professionals of the newspsaper.
İstanbul Chief Prosecutor's office stated that "an investigation was launched on certain suspects [...] on grounds of claims and discoveries made that some executives of the Cumhuriyet Foundation had been sponsoring the PKK/KCK (Kurdistan Workers' Party/Kurdistan Communities Union), FETÖ/PYD (Fethullahist Terrorist Organization/Parallel State Organization) and they had been producing articles justifying the coup shortly before the coup attempt on July 15".
- Open Letter from the Womens Studies Students: No, we are not going!15 Şubat 2017
- Not only consultation but also empowerment!14 Şubat 2017
- KaosQ+ will focus on Talim-Terbiye*13 Şubat 2017
- Volunteering to secure LGBTQI+ rights in Turkey and beyond8 Şubat 2017
- Kaos GLs next issue: Game and Sports9 Ocak 2017
- Kaos GL: Lynch attempt against Barbaros Şansal is a hate crime!3 Ocak 2017
- Refugee transgender woman was killed in Istanbul22 Aralık 2016
- 5th Symposium against Discrimination to take place in Ankara1 Aralık 2016
- LGBT SOS Help Line from Serbia23 Kasım 2016
- ECHR: Kaos GLs freedom of expression had been violated22 Kasım 2016