Kaos GLs next issue: Game and Sports
Kaos GL magazine’s next issue waits your contributions’: “Game and Sports”.
The issue of our March – April 2017 volume is determined as “Game and Sports”.
The game, together with ritual, is the most concentrated area of social existence. According to Huizinga, the game, which is an indispensable part of life that also existed before culture, always get into the selfs, relations and belongings. The sport, which has all the features of the game, of course goes beyond this first meaning with industrialization and professionalism. However, we can not say that both the game in general and the individual or team sports immanently impose the forms of masculine of feminine actions. This is precisely why we want to focus on the Works in this field in order to organize the anti-heterosexist attitudes and the personal feminine modes of action within the World of sport against industrial, masculine and homophobic sports structure.
For this purpose, we would like to give place to works about the performative examples of even how the most “Professional” players in patriarchal and homophobic industry of today’s sport can become multi-gendered in the game system, sport industry and its bourgeoisifying, and the social meaning of being team, fans and athletes.
We are waiting for your contributions to email@example.com by February 5th.
- Kaos GLs next issue: Game and Sports9 Ocak 2017
- Kaos GL: Lynch attempt against Barbaros Şansal is a hate crime!3 Ocak 2017
- Refugee transgender woman was killed in Istanbul22 Aralık 2016
- 5th Symposium against Discrimination to take place in Ankara1 Aralık 2016
- LGBT SOS Help Line from Serbia23 Kasım 2016
- ECHR: Kaos GLs freedom of expression had been violated22 Kasım 2016
- Lawyers Levent Pişkin and Cahit Kırkazak released17 Kasım 2016
- Two LGBTI activists elected to Peoples Democratic Congress General Assembly15 Kasım 2016
- LGBTI activist and lawyer Levent Pişkin is detained14 Kasım 2016
- HDP co-chairs Selahattin Demirtaş and Figen Yüksekdağ are arrested4 Kasım 2016