20/06/2021 | Writer: Yiğit E Korkmaz
Kaos GL organized 26 activities, 28 coordination meetings with its partners, reached over 3200 people with its activities. Posts of Kaos GL have reached more than 3,75 million views on Twitter.
Kaos GL Association continues to publish its “Monthly Activity Report” in order to inform the members, volunteers, and followers about the work of the association. The May 2021 activity report of the association has been published on the web.
Some of the headlines from the report are:
- We have organized 26 events, 28 coordination activities. Reached over 3200 people through events
- Provided expert support to those working in the field 43 times, and academic counsel to 3 projects. Published 4 information notes.
- Published 281 content on kaosgl.org. Reached to listeners with 3 podcasts. The association’s work, news, and publications were reported by the media 69 times.
- Published a statement as Kaos GL for May 3 World Press Freedom Day and a joint statement with LGBTI+ organizations for May 17 International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia.
- Held social media campaigns on May 1 Labor and Solidarity Day, May 16 LGBTI+ Elders Day and May 17 International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia.
- Reached 3,75 million views on Twitter in May. May 1st campaign reached 222.000 views, May 16 campaign 154.000 views, and May 17 campaign 405.000 views.
- Kaos GL Refugee Rights Program has provided counsel to LGBTI+ refugees in 154 sessions in May. 21 LGBTI+ refugees living in Yalova-Turkey received their first consultancy service from Kaos GL.
Tags: human rights, women, media, arts and culture, life